Sign in to follow this  
klick4nick

Answer a question ask a question !

Comedy star Ellen DeGeneres brings electrifying comedy to Epcot guests daily in "Ellen?s Energy Adventure" at the

"Universe of Energy pavilion".

At Disney MGM Studios, a fish tailed journey ? icon_lol.gif

So close but yet so far. There is not a disney character beggining with X.

There would appear to be no ride or event at any Disney related theme park, unless some one could think of one.

In the spirit of the original question, this relates to a major theme park. It is in the correct geographical region. It is owned by Anheuser-Busch.

What is the area with the trampoline jump, and rock climbing wall called ?:)

So close but yet so far. There is not a disney character beggining with X.

There would appear to be no ride or event at any Disney related theme park, unless some one could think of one.

In the spirit of the original question, this relates to a major theme park. It is in the correct geographical region. It is owned by Anheuser-Busch.

What is the area with the trampoline jump, and rock climbing wall called ?:)

A side note: Katie Bug actually did do quite a bit of googling on this last night and came up with a character named "Xing Yu" from Mulan, but I don't think he's at any of the Parks so I wouldn't let her post the question.

Oh dear, all that effort and without doubt a better question / Answer. I spent an hour tmyself his morning which would have been about 0600 am. I couldn't find anything of note, may I suggest.......

The answer to the question I posed was Xtreme Zone at Sea World. By default it doesn't fit the criteria, and I would love it if the post got to Z.

Seeing as katie bug has now answered 2 questions it seems only right that Katie bug gets to move us on by posing the next. (if thats Okay). Due to the time lapse between the USA & UK I / We really look forward to it.

Oh dear, all that effort and without doubt a better question / Answer. I spent an hour tmyself his morning which would have been about 0600 am. I couldn't find anything of note, may I suggest.......

The answer to the question I posed was Xtreme Zone at Sea World. By default it doesn't fit the criteria, and I would love it if the post got to Z.

Seeing as katie bug has now answered 2 questions it seems only right that Katie bug gets to move us on by posing the next. (if thats Okay). Due to the time lapse between the USA & UK I / We really look forward to it.

So, what leater dose the answer have to be??

:):):):):):) Brain teazer!

Question: There is a Resort, its a funny name of a boat, try to go on it and sail.

icon_rofl.gif:icon_rofl: :):):)

come on!!! some one needs to answer it!!!!!!!!!!! if not, say the word and ill try to do the rest of it! but just say the word!

Thanks guy's and gals.....sorry it's a bit late...only just had time to visit the site.

A stirling effort, and your help in finishing is appreciated, now then....next is ?

icon_lol.gif:icon_lol:icon_lol.gif:icon_lol:icon_lol.gif:icon_lol: