Sign in to follow this  
Waternoose

Offsite - Short Notice

Say I got an urge to go to Disney tomorrow, where would be the best place to stay?

According to Disney they dont have much onsite - thats what I get for having an impulse to get a fix ... where would you stay offsite?

Pack up a tent and camp in Ft. Wilderness, well that depends on how long you are going for. The kids would love that but maybe not Mrs. WN. Otherwise i vote for Sheraton Safari, I have never stayed there but know someone who did and loved it.

Well I figured I'd ask my mom and brother if they wanted to go with us so I think Marriott Grande Vista & Marriott World Center are too expensive on short notice ;) but both look really awesome.

The Safari doesnt look to bad, and the rates are really good. My Nephew told me to stay at Vista Hotel and my Mom could get a free room.

Anyone ever done this? Waited till the day before you want to go to try and book? LMAO

Love the Best Western - Downtown Disney Hotel Plaza. If you don't want to drive your car to the parks, buses every half hour, and they are dependable and free. You can walk to Downtown Disney from the hotel. Clean, affordable, and quiet. Request an EPCOT view for Illuminations every night from your room.

I'm jealous WN.icon_winkwink.gif

Edited by auntminnie
added information

Well I finally have a video feed up - sorry I wasnt able to get connected earlier - this is our 3rd room LOL!

I still cant get chat to load - this resort must block the chat ports like POR does. Cant even get Mibbit to load either - I will try again later.

Ok Im off to meet up with the family they all headed over for breakfast then were off to MK.

L8R!

Hey WN

Hope your enjoying yourself ! Try this chat just to see if you can connect.

http://mikekaren.webng.com I'll be in there all day today.

Well I finally have a video feed up - sorry I wasnt able to get connected earlier - this is our 3rd room LOL!

I still cant get chat to load - this resort must block the chat ports like POR does. Cant even get Mibbit to load either - I will try again later.

Ok Im off to meet up with the family they all headed over for breakfast then were off to MK.

L8R!

Please enjoy your vacation! Of course we would love to see the stream but not if it means you miss a minute of WDW!! Can't wait for you to get back though and tell us all about the room changes!! My curiosity has been piqued!!

Cant even get Mibbit to load either - I will try again later.

I can't get Mibbit to connect from work at the moment either, it says:

chat1.ustream.tv: Closing Link: Guest0640[webchat.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from Ustream (Impersonation))

:(

Andre

Thats the error I was getting as well ... I figure ustream blocked it - not sure why but they did.

I was getting onto chat via an online site using a CGI script to connect to IRC.

In English please!!! LOL Did you remember to bring Randall home? We missed you both!