SplashMoun10

Disney World Park Audio

Goofyjeff, whenever you have the time, would you be able to upload the following files? I know I'm asking for a lot, so whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Monorail: Medley, Music, Monorail to Epcot, and Please Stand Clear of the Doors

WDW Resort Official Album: Epcot Entrance Medley, Test Track Medley, Tower of Terror Theme, Tree of Life Theme

I'm not having any luck finding the pre-show for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, so if anyone finds this, please let me know!

Edited by kbmum

If anyone gets new audio for the Hall of Presidents (soft openings are supposed to start next week), please let me know. Thanks!

I video recorded the Hall Of Presidents Show but I don't know how to separate audio from video..wish I could help:)

If someone knows how and could tell me I would do it...

A little off topic but does anyone have the recording of Twice Charmed from the Disney Cruise line...looking for "Believe in Me" in particular. Thanks!

I found a torrent for the Disney Cruise Line Audio Collection at http://www.mousebits.com. There are 13 files, including Twice Charmed. It looks like all of the music for that show is in one file. You can sign up for an account and be able to download it. If you have any problems, please let me know. :) I'm not an expert with this stuff, but I might be able to help.

Tinkcrafter, there is software to extract audio from video, but I don't know much about it other than it exists. Do you have your video on YouTube?

By the way, I discovered something interesting on Mousebits. Disney has rehearsal CDs for various shows, which are used to train CMs for their parts in the show. They aren't for sale, but some people have been able to obtain the CDs. :) The discs have all of the music and vocal parts. Right now, the site has this for:

Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends

Share a Dream Come True Parade

Disney Dreams Come True Parade

SpectroMagic

Tinkcrafter, there is software to extract audio from video, but I don't know much about it other than it exists. Do you have your video on YouTube?

I don't, not yet..lol:D I might just upload it to Google and have Waternoose pull it onto here...

Goofyjeff, whenever you have the time, would you be able to upload the following files? I know I'm asking for a lot, so whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Monorail: Medley, Music, Monorail to Epcot, and Please Stand Clear of the Doors

WDW Resort Official Album: Epcot Entrance Medley, Test Track Medley, Tower of Terror Theme, Tree of Life Theme

I'm not having any luck finding the pre-show for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, so if anyone finds this, please let me know!

I know it's been a while icon_redface.gif , but I finally got to upload these files, kbmum! Hope you still want them.

Find them here!

icon_goofy.gif

I don't have software to open a torrent. I don't know much about them. What do I need to do? Thanks for finding it though!

I found a torrent for the Disney Cruise Line Audio Collection at http://www.mousebits.com. There are 13 files, including Twice Charmed. It looks like all of the music for that show is in one file. You can sign up for an account and be able to download it. If you have any problems, please let me know. :) I'm not an expert with this stuff, but I might be able to help.

By the way, I discovered something interesting on Mousebits. Disney has rehearsal CDs for various shows, which are used to train CMs for their parts in the show. They aren't for sale, but some people have been able to obtain the CDs. :) The discs have all of the music and vocal parts. Right now, the site has this for:

Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends

Share a Dream Come True Parade

Disney Dreams Come True Parade

SpectroMagic

If you want to use a torrnet just download a software for torrents. I use utorrent, its great. After you download the file from mousebits, you can open it with utorrent. Utorrnet willl be to download the files and the speed depends on how many people are seeding the files. It gets complicated but after its finished downloading, you can right click it and open the files. After you have obtained the files you can put them into iTunes or wherever you keep your audio.

I've been looking for some World Showcase BGM Loops..I'd like all the countries, but really looking for Norway and Morocco. Does anyone have these? Thanks

I have the Stave Church area music from Norway, but that's all.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2172950

Edited by GoofyJeff
forgot to add link!

I had several of the countries Backgrounds up but some of my files got pulled down due to inactivity (they do that when noone has downloaded them in awhile) let me see what ones are still there.

OK Japan and China were the only 2 still up I will upload the others I have now.

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808538789

Anyone have the current tommrowland area loop? And pre illuminations area music the current one?

havent been able to find them anywhere :(

This is some of my very best favorite music in all of WDW! :D

Here's a link to the Illuminations pre-show. I don't have the loop as one file, but as individual songs. Note: The file names start with the track number: http://www.savefile.com/projects/808786285

The Tomorrowland loop can be found here: http://www.savefile.com/files/2173973