Sign in to follow this  
tinkcrafter

Girl's Trip

Hi,

Tinklittle and I are arriving, this Saturday, Jan 11th for a whirlwind tour.  We are staying Copper Creek Villas and Cabins Saturday night, Std view studio at Polynesian Sunday and Monday nights, and then Saratoga Springs Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  The purpose of this trip is so that Tinklittle can Ride Rise of the Resistance before her AP expires in June.  We determined January is the best bet since she is in Winter break from college and work granted her time off. Two of the family of Pirate Smith's are also with us.  So, there will be crazy rush to Studios on Sunday morning..we have it all planned..Minnie Van will be reserved.  I am going to try to pack room cam but we will definitely be mobile streaming and I will be working, as well.  Parks in the evening and night for me :-)  Stay tuned.

Edited by tinkcrafter

You go Girls!!!

Latest I've been reading in the DVC Disney Vacation Club Members FB group the security check posts closest to the parking lot are less crowded and the regular lines are less crowded than the no bag lines.

Thanks for streaming and may the Force be with you!!!

5 minutes ago, School Belle said:

You go Girls!!!

Latest I've been reading in the DVC Disney Vacation Club Members FB group the security check posts closest to the parking lot are less crowded and the regular lines are less crowded than the no bag lines.

Thanks for streaming and may the Force be with you!!!

Ahh, good info..I have been trying to gather.  I am thinking we will get Minnie Van to the Lodge at 6am.  Studios opens at 8am. I am thinking touch points will open 6:30 am or 7 am.   20 minute drive to the park from Wilderness Lodge.  Speaking with Disney cast members thru DVC, they indicated using an alternative form of transportation to resort buses would be advisable. lol

58 minutes ago, tinkcrafter said:

Hi,

Tinklittle and I are arriving, this Saturday, Jan 11th for a whirlwind tour.  We are staying Copper Creek Villas and Cabins Saturday night, Std view studio at Polynesian Sunday and Monday nights, and then Saratoga Springs Tuesday and Wednesday nights.  The purpose of this trip is so that Tinklittle can Ride Rise of the Resistance before her AP expires in June.  We determined January is the best bet since she is in Winter break from college and work granted her time off. Two of the family of Pirate Smith's are also with us.  So, there will be crazy rush to Studios on Sunday morning..we have it all planned..Minnie Van will be reserved.  I am going to try to pack room cam but we will definitely be mobile streaming and I will be working, as well.  Parks in the evening and night for me :-)  Stay tuned.

@tinkcrafter still have your channels?