Sign in to follow this  
Kywildwolf76

Streaming through youtube

Well as our trip as of today is 332 days away. i'm starting to check in on things make preparations etc. I've been noticing folks talking about using streamlabs to stream directly to youtube. Can we not just go live on the EoE youtube channels? I was playing with my YouTube app on my phone this morning and noticed the go live is still there. I was just curious as to why people are using streamlabs? Any insight would be appreciated and thanks to all! =) *edit* we will most likely use Mrs. Wolf's iPhone 10x to stream from if this matters any.

Edited by Kywildwolf76

48 minutes ago, Kywildwolf76 said:

Well as our trip as of today is 332 days away. i'm starting to check in on things make preparations etc. I've been noticing folks talking about using streamlabs to stream directly to youtube. Can we not just go live on the EoE youtube channels? I was playing with my YouTube app on my phone this morning and noticed the go live is still there. I was just curious as to why people are using streamlabs? Any insight would be appreciated and thanks to all! =) *edit* we will most likely use Mrs. Wolf's iPhone 10x to stream from if this matters any.

I think the YouTube app still works. But it will only go live on mobile once we have 1000 subs. So until then its streamlabs. @oshpopham has a how to up around here someplace