Waternoose

Live Chat & Cameron

Sorry for having Cameron in detention (such a trouble maker)  .... Actually there are a couple reasons why he is not online right now...   firstly I had to upgrade the pc he was running on as it was a windows 7 machine and support for that OS ends in January 2020.   That means I have to reconfigure several scripts that were used by IRC.   Additionally I have been considering the fact that adobe flash is going away soon as well.   Some browsers will start blocking it soon - some have said it wont be blocked for another full year - Dec 2020, others say it may be sooner.     So, the last few weeks I have been looking for a new chat system and am doing my best to find an application that will integrate with our current forum software and provide support for some AI (Cameron) of some sort.    If I get some extended free time I might power up another old win 7 machine that I can run IRC on until I find a new solution ....

Anyway - thats the update on camerons hiatus - sorry. 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:13 PM, Waternoose said:

Sorry for having Cameron in detention (such a trouble maker)  .... Actually there are a couple reasons why he is not online right now...   firstly I had to upgrade the pc he was running on as it was a windows 7 machine and support for that OS ends in January 2020.   That means I have to reconfigure several scripts that were used by IRC.   Additionally I have been considering the fact that adobe flash is going away soon as well.   Some browsers will start blocking it soon - some have said it wont be blocked for another full year - Dec 2020, others say it may be sooner.     So, the last few weeks I have been looking for a new chat system and am doing my best to find an application that will integrate with our current forum software and provide support for some AI (Cameron) of some sort.    If I get some extended free time I might power up another old win 7 machine that I can run IRC on until I find a new solution ....

Anyway - thats the update on camerons hiatus - sorry. 

@Waternoose

would a PC - Intel Core Duo G3220T 2.60GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM   work?