Sign in to follow this  
Mrhub

Mrhub & Scrappy's 40th Anniversary Trip

Hello All.

Well today is the day we leave for the House of The Mouse to celebrate our 40th Anniversary!  Wow, sometimes when I say that it takes a little while to sink in. Nowadays  it seems like so may things are disposable, including relationships. For my wife and I, I think I can honestly say it was true love when we met and we have had a wonderful Adventure so far!

to make a long story short, I was 17, she was 18 when we first met in a diner. She was a waitress, I was a customer . We were engaged for just a little over a year when we got married.  2 years later our first son came along and 2 years after that our second son.  2 months ago our 5th grandchild came into the world. Soon we will be celebrating 40 years together in the Happiest Place on Earth , at the Top Of the World with My True Love. 

Well I am going to try to keep a running Trip Report along with streaming, but no guarantees. 

Here are some shirts we made for the trip.

Shirts.JPG

Edited by Mrhub

Hello all.  Not the best view from our room,  but it’s still Disney. Hope it is working okay.  We are in EPCOT for a few hours today.  It’s another gorgeous day. Not hot. A little breeze. Here are a few pics of the day!

1B34EB16-45D1-465D-A954-CAA7F3E2DEB9.jpeg

440A81BA-2090-4A86-9261-45CD53688714.jpeg

19B65A6C-3E08-4DFA-A390-A3338B82D39F.jpeg

9127F678-A40B-4F2A-A996-99248E6207AE.jpeg