Sign in to follow this  
wdwnut

Golden Oaks

WooHoo, anyone else get an email from Disney's Golden Oaks reality?  They wanted to know if I was interested in buying a house or building a house in Golden Oaks that start in the mid 2 millions and if not right now should they keep me on the mailing list!  BAWWHAHAHAHAHAHA  i think they got the wrong nut!  But hey, if i buy one i'll get one with a LOT of bedrooms, then i can host SSS!

On 9/16/2019 at 11:04 AM, wdwnut said:

WooHoo, anyone else get an email from Disney's Golden Oaks reality?  

Well yes as a matter of fact we did! I also received one of these in January from a special cast member we know. Anyone else get one? (Not like this will ever happen either!) 

Club 33 Invite card.JPG

Edited by Mrhub

On 9/16/2019 at 10:04 AM, wdwnut said:

WooHoo, anyone else get an email from Disney's Golden Oaks reality?  They wanted to know if I was interested in buying a house or building a house in Golden Oaks that start in the mid 2 millions and if not right now should they keep me on the mailing list!  BAWWHAHAHAHAHAHA  i think they got the wrong nut!  But hey, if i buy one i'll get one with a LOT of bedrooms, then i can host SSS!

I think you've got something here Nut. We could pool our resources and buy a Golden Oaks house and than pitch a reality TV show. Think of all the plot twists we could have: "Who Ate Miz"s Pinwheels?" "There's Not Enough Space in the Frigging Dishwasher" "For God's Sake Do You People Ever Go to Bed?" We would need a name for the show's opening season. Any suggestions? I have one for season 2: "They Used to Be Friends." Suggestions for show storylines? Can't wait to be famous.