Sign in to follow this  
TiggerPiglet

All New Mid-Day Magic Ticket

Interesting they would offer this since the afternoon is usually the most crowded time in the parks.  Looks like they think they need to fill the parks somehow.

https://chipandco.com/all-new-mid-day-magic-ticket-offer-now-available-at-walt-disney-world-resort-361759/?fbclid=IwAR0i9Mz23V2EDZIDfpcn7EppyPjzds2NphSITm_AUUclpu4sZIhI1ssU_q4

do you think that everyone is scared to come for the beginning of SWGE opening or are waiting until Decmber when the last ride opens?  Or they just heard EOE shenanigators are coming so everyone else postponed their trips and they're expecting lower crowds?  Like WI said maybe the bean counters counted too many open reservations.  alas but somehow i doubt that!

46 minutes ago, wdwnut said:

do you think that everyone is scared to come for the beginning of SWGE opening or are waiting until Decmber when the last ride opens?  Or they just heard EOE shenanigators are coming so everyone else postponed their trips and they're expecting lower crowds?  Like WI said maybe the bean counters counted too many open reservations.  alas but somehow i doubt that!

I personally believe it's because of the EOE shenanigators, but it's probably because of people being scared away from the opening of GE, coupled with the fact it won't even be fully open.  I honestly think that was the biggest mistake Disney made.  They never should open a land not fully done.  Not sure whose bright idea that was.

7 hours ago, wdwnut said:

according to Wi it's the Bean Counters...they wanted more $$ so they jumped the gun.  I agree with WI, he's a smart guy you know!  

I love ya Nut, but you are woefully misinformed:P Not the bean counters but me being smart.