wdwnut

SWGE Rise of the Resistance

20 hours ago, wdwnut said:

So with RotR opening at DW on December 5th anyone thinking/hoping that people will postpone their trip until after December?  That would be excellent for us!

Belle and I have trips planned just after both major attractions open there. Complete coincidence.

4 hours ago, wihumphrey said:

Belle and I have trips planned just after both major attractions open there. Complete coincidence.

I'm a little bit suspicious about your statement.  I think maybe you know some Disney executive and they had let you know when to book your trips.  ;)

4 hours ago, pittsburgh_jim said:

I'm a little bit suspicious about your statement.  I think maybe you know some Disney executive and they had let you know when to book your trips.  ;)

Jim, I get all my insider info from you.:ph34r:

On 7/14/2019 at 7:38 AM, wihumphrey said:

Ok, I get inside info from you too Fiz:ph34r:B)

Neither Fiz or I had trips planned right after Galaxy Edge's rides being open. So, I'm thinking you might be getting your info directly from a Board of Director.  Either that or they are opening the rides when they know you'll be there.  They probably have watched your resort tour videos and say, we want wihumphrey there to hear his thoughts. 

Edited by pittsburgh_jim

On 7/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, pittsburgh_jim said:

Neither Fiz or I had trips planned right after Galaxy Edge's rides being open. So, I'm thinking you might be getting your info directly from a Board of Director.  Either that or they are opening the rides when they know you'll be there.  They probably have watched your resort tour videos and say, we want wihumphrey there to hear his thoughts. 

Excuse me, but I believe both of you are there early September. Does a certain attraction opening on August 29 ring a bell?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, wihumphrey said:

Excuse me, but I believe both of you are there early September. Does a certain attraction opening on August 29 ring a bell?:rolleyes:

We booked after we heard that you were going to be there.  Unfortunately we don't have a trip booked when  SWGE Rise of the resistance is open like you do.  lol

4 hours ago, pittsburgh_jim said:

We booked after we heard that you were going to be there.  Unfortunately we don't have a trip booked when  SWGE Rise of the resistance is open like you do.  lol

We all booked because of SSS. So we are all back to my original statement......coincidence, coincidence, coincidence. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take a call from Bob Iger.