Sign in to follow this  
Mrhub

Mrhub at the Poly May 2019

Hello all just starting this thread for our trip . Fiz gave me channels one and channel 4 channel 1 I am using for Resort streaming and channel 2 I’m using for mobile streaming .

No worries Fiz. Seem like it's going to be a struggle until we get this figured out. The streaming from the resort using YouTube seemed to work great. 

I was mobile streaming using stream labs and an IPhone 8. Worked great up until I started getting this message . It worked a few times after the new steam event was made but stopped again. My own channel worked fine though. 

Edited by Mrhub

I had issues at times streaming with my phone.  My resort stream seemed to work pretty well with my ipad with the execption of shutting down because of the heat, which of course had nothing to do with Streamlabs, lol.  When I mobiled stream, there were times where it said my bitrate should be at least 2500, where I had it 1500, so I adjusted that and did seem to work, but even with that higher bitrate I still had issues here and there.

I'll be using streamlabs to mobile stream on the upcoming visit and will report back if I experience any of these issues.

@TiggerPiglet  Back in Dec,  I had issue with my Iphone 8 overheating while streaming via Youtube for extended periods, like streaming parades in direct sunlight.