Richard Bruvofetc

Can’t see live streams

Hi,

I'm on a Mac but I can’t see any live stream cameras listed. Streamers are shown in the calendar but as I say, no cameras visible.

I’ve updated to the latest flash. Is there anything else I need to do, or is this just the Apple “Stasi” controlling my world?

are you on the youtube page?  if not go to youtube and search eyes on ears and subscribe to all the channels.  I think there are 6 and then the main one...maybe fiz or someone can post a link. 

7 hours ago, Richard Bruvofetc said:

Hi,

I'm on a Mac but I can’t see any live stream cameras listed. Streamers are shown in the calendar but as I say, no cameras visible.

I’ve updated to the latest flash. Is there anything else I need to do, or is this just the Apple “Stasi” controlling my world?

Like WDWNut said, you have to go to our YouTube page now to see the streams. There are 6 altogether.  You'll find them all here https://www.youtube.com/eyesonears    Make sure to subscribe to all 6. Right now on YouTube 2 there is a stream from the Polynesian with periodic park streaming https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUGiJF6SWwpYfVEnJ3DGQNA  and there will be periodic streaming from the parks on YouTube 1  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyXcofiH2Y3w_aM1kHhbUUQ

On 4/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, Richard Bruvofetc said:

Okay, Thanks I'll try that

hi @Richard Bruvofetc great to have you along. EOE is in a bit of a mess at the moment as we continue to try and recover from ustream stopping its ad supported videos. And as we tried to get to 1k subscribers on YouTube so we could again embed our live streams, YouTube has changed the rules again preventing ANY live streams from mobile. 

As TP pointed out is our YouTube pages. Also, for the last week, the regulars have been watching live FaceBook streams. So as I say, we are bit all over at the momoment. Best I an offer is to be sure you are following our Facebook page for the instant news of a stream going live.

2 hours ago, Fizbain said:

hi @Richard Bruvofetc great to have you along. EOE is in a bit of a mess at the moment as we continue to try and recover from ustream stopping its ad supported videos. And as we tried to get to 1k subscribers on YouTube so we could again embed our live streams, YouTube has changed the rules again preventing ANY live streams from mobile. 

As TP pointed out is our YouTube pages. Also, for the last week, the regulars have been watching live FaceBook streams. So as I say, we are bit all over at the momoment. Best I an offer is to be sure you are following our Facebook page for the instant news of a stream going live.

Many thanks for the info. Shame about all the rules and regs getting in the way. Needed these days I should think with the things going on in the world.

Interesting on the no live streams from mobile; I wonder how "Resort TV1" have overcome (bypassed?) the  ruling?

On 4/12/2019 at 12:10 PM, Richard Bruvofetc said:

Many thanks for the info. Shame about all the rules and regs getting in the way. Needed these days I should think with the things going on in the world.

Interesting on the no live streams from mobile; I wonder how "Resort TV1" have overcome (bypassed?) the  ruling?

They have 52K subscribers and not uncommon for them to have over 1000 viewers on a stream.  They are way beyond meeting the rules/eligibility and then some!

Edited by HiddenMickey