Hi folks,
I really enjoy the ambient EoE streams and I have a second TV devoted to EoE streams in my home. In order to facilitate quick access to the channels and ability to 'favorite' current active channels , I created Kodi Media add-on for Eoe. The add-on will display the current live stream of the selected Eoe channel (1-6). If the channel is not live, it will stream the last streamed video for that channel. All graphics & logos are pulled directly from their source at runtime. I added other popular Youtube WDW streamers (not affiliated) and WDW webcam streams to the add-on for quick access and viewing. Once in the add-on, you will be notified of live broadcasts. There's also a show time and park hours of operation (including EMH).

I don't want to break any rules here and I'll only share the Kodi plug-in if anyone is interested. The code is freely available to others and they can modify and redistribute if they'd like. Here's a demo video of the Kodi Unofficial EoE add-on:

Edited by robramdisk
Updated demo video

On 3/4/2019 at 8:34 AM, Fizbain said:

I so wish I had time to work on things like this. Very nice. It will be up to 'noose if he approves

I've added a few more features and changed the name of the add-on to "Unofficial EyesOnEars" Kodi add-on. The user is now notified of a livestream on any channel while he/she is using the plug-in. There's also an option for retrieving live Park & Show hours as I often hear the streamers say "I'll be streaming until park close".

Edited by robramdisk