Sign in to follow this  
MooseTV

Bay Lake Tower Feb 23

Hey @MooseTV

Here is the letter I send to first timers. I will send in PM as well

I am going to invite you to be a manager on <channel>. You will get an email to your account <email you provided>. Please accept the invitation. When you  accept the invitation, if you are not logged into google, you will have to log in. Once logged in, click through the invitation a second time.

Once you are sure you have accepted the invite while logged onto Google, you can test. I find the best way to test if you have accepted the invite and you are now a manager is to log into YouTube either on pc or phone. Once logged in, click or tap the profile/account icon on top right. In the menu you should see an option to switch accounts. If you see EOE as an option, then you are ready for next step.

Next, click the icon that look like a movie camera at top right center. You will have option of upload or go live. Select go live. First time you will need to verify your account with a phone number. It may take 24 hours once submitted before it will allow you to go live. 

Now you are ready to stream live

Steps are something like

• Go to YouTube
  • Log into Google using the  email address and a password you are using for You/Tube if you're not already signed in. You will see the login. If need be you can log in to Google for the first time.
  • In the upper right hand corner of your screen their is a circular icon maybe an initial
  • Click that icon
  • Choose Switch Accounts and pick the EoE channel you have been assigned
  • Then click the camera logo and choose Go Live
  • They will ask for a title but before doing that make sure the camera is not in selfie mode, unless, you want your photo posted with this stream
  • Type the title and press done. TURNS OUT THIS IS NOW CRITICAL. Please be sure to enter real words and at least some detail of the intended stream. We have recently had a number of community strikes due to this not being done. Seems YouTube has made changes to their spybot
  • This is when they take the thumbnail
  • You have 3 seconds before the picture is taken
  • Hit the next button
  • Choose Go Live and have fun!