Sign in to follow this  
Mrhub

Going to Disney World!

Hello friends,

Just wanted to let you know we will be arriving in Disney World Saturday and staying for a week and I will most likely try to do some mobile streaming but I do not think I will be doing any resort streaming. We have to keep packing to a minimum since we are taking friends and driving down together in my Explorer. Can't take all my electronics. Look for: MrHub in Disney on youtube. I'll also be streaming on Facebook @MrhubsDisneyPage . Not even sure how much streaming I will do. May & Sept I will be steaming more. 

Mark AKA "MrHub" 

6 hours ago, Mrhub said:

Hello friends,

Just wanted to let you know we will be arriving in Disney World Saturday and staying for a week and I will most likely try to do some mobile streaming but I do not think I will be doing any resort streaming. We have to keep packing to a minimum since we are taking friends and driving down together in my Explorer. Can't take all my electronics. Look for: MrHub in Disney on youtube. I'll also be streaming on Facebook @MrhubsDisneyPage . Not even sure how much streaming I will do. May & Sept I will be steaming more. 

Mark AKA "MrHub" 

Would you like to try an EOE channel?

14 hours ago, Fizbain said:

Would you like to try an EOE channel?

Well if you have an open one Fiz. Like I said, don't know what I may stream. We are in the Grand Floridian Villas, and we have standard studios so I do not know what the view will be like. Could just be a bush. 

10 hours ago, Mrhub said:

Well if you have an open one Fiz. Like I said, don't know what I may stream. We are in the Grand Floridian Villas, and we have standard studios so I do not know what the view will be like. Could just be a bush. 

@Mrhub I will send you an invite to channel 4 tonight. If you don't find anything to stream, no bigs :)