Fizbain

EOESSS 2019 Planning

On 2/21/2019 at 10:50 PM, Fizbain said:

Time will depend on what is available. 

Will stay for Fireworks.

No other plan for Thu yet. Most of us will be around so we can catch up earlier.

Fri we will be going to Whispering Canyon then back to Fort Wildy for camp fire at someones camp site. Maybe watch Hallowishes from the beach 

Beware of biting bugs on Ft Wildy beach.  Experienced them many, many times....noseeums or something like them

Guess who's coming to dinner?? Well not literally... I'll be in town and in parks some of the days but not all.  Will firm up details soon. I found a roommate, she seemed really nice.  Her name is flounder... strange name anyone know a flounder?

Edited by wdwnut

So, we have modified our dates a little, again...:ph34r: Anyway, tinklittle will be flying in very late the night of the 5th, so we had to grab a dvc room for her to Magical Express to WDW from MCO.  JC and I will be arriving some time earlier on the 5th to activate our AP renewal passes, etc and then we will all be hitting Galaxy's Edge Extra magic hours at 6 am on the 6th, 7th and 8th.  That is the sole purpose for TL's weekend trip.  She has told me I need to take away her charging privileges and lock up her bank account when she is in GE...lololol!

She will be with us until about 1:30 Sunday afternoon, when she needs to fly back for college ;-) She plans to attend breakfast on Sunday morning at Trail's End, so those of you that want to meet her, will be able to do so:-) 

@Fizbain, @MizFiz We are staying at OKW now, so we might be within vicinity of each other, maybe.

This trip is much needed and I am excited to be getting together with the EOE team!

10 hours ago, tinkcrafter said:

So, we have modified our dates a little, again...:ph34r: Anyway, tinklittle will be flying in very late the night of the 5th, so we had to grab a dvc room for her to Magical Express to WDW from MCO.  JC and I will be arriving some time earlier on the 5th to activate our AP renewal passes, etc and then we will all be hitting Galaxy's Edge Extra magic hours at 6 am on the 6th, 7th and 8th.  That is the sole purpose for TL's weekend trip.  She has told me I need to take away her charging privileges and lock up her bank account when she is in GE...lololol!

She will be with us until about 1:30 Sunday afternoon, when she needs to fly back for college ;-) She plans to attend breakfast on Sunday morning at Trail's End, so those of you that want to meet her, will be able to do so:-) 

@Fizbain, @MizFiz We are staying at OKW now, so we might be within vicinity of each other, maybe.

This trip is much needed and I am excited to be getting together with the EOE team!

Suh-Weet!

Counting down...24 days to go...well for some of us.  Time to dust off the suitcase!  @pittsburgh_jim do you have your suitcase out yet?  LOL Can't wait to see everyone.  @School Belle and @wihumphrey I will try to catch up with you before your dinner Thursday night or do you plan to go to MK after dinner with the group?  I'm not doing the after hours even but will probably go for a while to MK.  Let's hope SW doesn't change our flights again and shorten our trip up even more!  :angry:  

4 hours ago, wdwnut said:

Counting down...24 days to go...well for some of us.  Time to dust off the suitcase!  @pittsburgh_jim do you have your suitcase out yet?  

24 days?  I'll be there in 23 days so I'll get my suitcase down in 22 days.  No need to rush.  lol

21 hours ago, wdwnut said:

Counting down...24 days to go...well for some of us.  Time to dust off the suitcase!  @pittsburgh_jim do you have your suitcase out yet?  LOL Can't wait to see everyone.  @School Belle and @wihumphrey I will try to catch up with you before your dinner Thursday night or do you plan to go to MK after dinner with the group?  I'm not doing the after hours even but will probably go for a while to MK.  Let's hope SW doesn't change our flights again and shorten our trip up even more!  :angry:  

I will let you know what our after dinner plans are as soon as Belle tells me.

2 hours ago, School Belle said:

As it should be!!!

We plan on watching Illuminations one last time and then going to the room to pack.

Well if I don't go to MK, i'll probably go back and watch Illuminations, actually that will be the only night i have free to catch Illuminations or HEA.  Decisions decisions!   What about your France movie routine or is that Friday before you leave?