Fizbain

EOESSS 2019 Planning

On 2/12/2019 at 10:26 PM, Fizbain said:

Hows this for a start, Please join in with your thoughts. All ideas are on the table.

Thu Sep 5 - Dinner at Morocco and Marrakesh , then Fireworks at EPCOT

Fri Sep 6 - Dinner at Whispering canyon then gather around the fire pit at Fort Wilderness for lots of chat and maybe smores. Maybe watch Hallowishes from the beach. Tour rides in Remy? :)

@flounder1959  @newharmony @oldharmony @pittsburgh_jim @wherespluto @School Belle @Hello nurse @wihumphrey @alicesadventures @WDWHAM @tinkcrafter @JiminyC @oshpopham @TiggerPiglet 

Anyone I miss? Anyone else interested?

Sounds great, I never knew Alices dh's EOE name...I like it!!

So far

Thu Sep 5 -Dinner - Morocco - Marrakesh @wherespluto @Hello nurse @School Belle @wihumphrey @flounder1959 @pittsburgh_jim @newharmony @oldharmony @Fizbain @MizFiz @oshpopham MrsOsh

Fireworks at EPCOT

Fri Sep 6 - Dinner at Whispering canyon  - @wherespluto @Hello nurse @flounder1959 @pittsburgh_jim @alicesadventures @WDWHAM @oshpopham MrsOsh @MizFiz @Fizbain

Did I miss anyone?

10 minutes ago, Fizbain said:

So next up, ideas for Sat and Sun? 

Dinner? Tour? Semi annual Regatta? Bowling? 

Sunday? Breakfast at Ft Wildy?

Traditional Sunday Breakfast at Trails End or something new?  

I would love to do a Regatta!  Mouse Boats or the Pontoon so we could all be together? 

The VOID, Wreck It Ralph scenario?  Bowling at Splitsville?  Boardwalk for some fun entertainment, food, cocktails?

Tours:  Behind the seeds $20 (I still haven't done this one); Caring for Giants (AK) $30; Fairytale Fireworks Cruise $99.

16 hours ago, flounder1959 said:

Traditional Sunday Breakfast at Trails End or something new?  

I would love to do a Regatta!  Mouse Boats or the Pontoon so we could all be together? 

The VOID, Wreck It Ralph scenario?  Bowling at Splitsville?  Boardwalk for some fun entertainment, food, cocktails?

Tours:  Behind the seeds $20 (I still haven't done this one); Caring for Giants (AK) $30; Fairytale Fireworks Cruise $99.

Any of those work for me!  

5 hours ago, JohnDisney said:

If it is available is it okay if I join you guys for September 5th at Epcot? Do I have to book a ADR or do anything that day? 

Would be great if you join! Would you like me to add you to our ADR?

Yeah, that sounds fantastic! Do you have a time to meet at Restaurant Marrakesh yet? After the dining we are going to Watch IllumiNations Reflections Of Earth as a group, right? Is there anything else planned to do as group yet at Epcot? Thanks!:D

17 hours ago, JohnDisney said:

Yeah, that sounds fantastic! Do you have a time to meet at Restaurant Marrakesh yet? After the dining we are going to Watch IllumiNations Reflections Of Earth as a group, right? Is there anything else planned to do as group yet at Epcot? Thanks!:D

Definitely we will watch Illuminations and do some rides.  We should watch to see what food and wine offerings are posted, we have done some fun stuff!

19 hours ago, JohnDisney said:

Time will depend on what is available. 

Will stay for Fireworks.

No other plan for Thu yet. Most of us will be around so we can catch up earlier.

Fri we will be going to Whispering Canyon then back to Fort Wildy for camp fire at someones camp site. Maybe watch Hallowishes from the beach