Sign in to follow this  
wdwnut

My Baby is going to Disney...without me :(

in 32 Days my youngest, my baby will be going to Disney...without me!  It's bittersweet.  You other Disney freaks er umm Disney enthusiasts are probably the only ones that get what i'm feeling.  Yes i'm sad that I won't get to see her experience Disney....again (that never gets old, watching your kids enjoy something so much) but I"m so excited for her to go on a girls trip with her bestie next month.  She's been around the parks many times by herself or off with her brother or cousin without me but this is the whole trip by herself...soup to nuts.  Navigating the airport, finding the ME (which she often says...no mom it's this way), room check in, buses, park hopping, FP, etc.  I know she can do it but she's the tour guide this time because her friend has never been to Disney before nor has she ever flown.  So my DD is so excited to show her all the things that I showed her growing up in Disney.  I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the stories.  Then it will be my turn 11 days later!