Sign in to follow this  
wdwnut

New Magic Band Colors

So i read a while back that they came out with 6 new MB colors, dark green, navy, turquoise, black, millennial pink, lavender and white.  Anyone know why we can't pick them in the MDE app or are they just for "sale"?  I want lavender!!  I see them on the Disney store site for sale @14.99 each but if i'm going to pay for a MB i rather spend a little more and get a Mickey one.

Nut

well that stinks!  One more way they get more cash out of you...i'm not falling for it...well not for a solid color one.  One day i do want a Mickey one or Chip and Dale.

Does anyone know how long you can use the magic bands for?  So many people buy the specialty ones with characters on them and I was thinking of getting one for DD for Christmas but if you can't use them for long, what's the point.  I guess im asking do you use them until they fail?  Has anyone ever had a magic band fail?

I have never had a magic band stop working, and I had them since the first trial.  I recently deactivated all my version 1 bands...just had too many!  They work for a LONNNNNG time!  Katie will be able to use it for years, it'll always be connected to her account and hers only.