Albinotrout

Universal studios hollywood

The Harry Potter lands are a must do.  They did such a great job with theming and then they have the train that connects both lands which is an attraction itself (you will need a park hopper to do Hogwarts Express).  I do like Universal but I have a hard time doing a lot of the rides since they are simulators and I'm prone to motion sickness.  Having said that I have no issues on Forbidden Journey or Gringotts.  I'd say just do 2 days with park hopper so you can do Hogwarts Express and stay on site so you get front of the line.  Although Harry Potter does not offer front of the line, but you can get into the parks an hour earlier than off-site guests, so that is when I would say you should do HP.   If you have teens and pre-teens they will love Universal as they have more thrill rides there than WDW.

Edited by TiggerPiglet

29 minutes ago, TiggerPiglet said:

The Harry Potter lands are a must do.  They did such a great job with theming and then they have the train that connects both lands which is an attraction itself (you will need a park hopper to do Hogwarts Express).  I do like Universal but I have a hard time doing a lot of the rides since they are simulators and I'm prone to motion sickness.  Having said that I have no issues on Forbidden Journey or Gringotts.  I'd say just do 2 days with park hopper so you can do Hogwarts Express and stay on site so you get front of the line.  Although Harry Potter does not offer front of the line, but you can get into the parks an hour earlier than off-site guests, so that is when I would say you should do HP.   If you have teens and pre-teens they will love Universal as they have more thrill rides there than WDW.

That’s all in Orlando, I will be I Hollywood where they have one park. 

Edited by Albinotrout

14 minutes ago, Albinotrout said:

That’s all in Orlando, I will be I Hollywood where they have one park. 

Oh, misread that.  I haven't been out there since 1990 lol, but I think it would be worth 1 day to go there while you are out there anyway.  Their HP Land is just like the one down in Orlando.  If you are a big HP fan I would say that alone is worth the price of admission.  I don't know if they have on-site hotels there that would give you FOTL, which is huge in Orlando, can pretty much do all rides with that feature.