Sign in to follow this  
wdwnut

Making FP question

DD and her friend are going to Disney in January.  Their fp day is November 14 but DD's friend will be on her way to school and can't help with making FP reservations.  My question is...can DD and I both sign in to DD's MDE account and make fp's at the same time or will it only let one person sign into the one account and make the reservations?   Our last trip we all made FP for specific days but we all signed into our own account.  this time it would be 2 people signing into the one MDE account.

Nut

You should be able to add your friend to your (or her, or both) Family and Friends in the app or web site.  Once you all have each other in the friends and family list you are able to pick folks in your list to make plans with including Fast Passes.  In the app the option is listed under you profile.  It's under the main pull down on the web.

Edited by dbeedle

DD and her friend are already friends, do you mean adding her friend to my friends list then i will sign onto my own account and just make the FP for DD and her friend?

Yup.  When making a FP it allows you to create, what it calls, a "Fast Pass Party".  You can select folks in your list of friends and family and make a FP for all of them.