Fizbain

Greeting Eyes On Ears Friends and Family

Greeting Eyes On Ears Friends and Family,

First, thank you all for being such loyal followers of Eyes On Ears.  This site is truly based on sharing that special magic that only Disney can offer and there is great appreciation for all who participate and/or just enjoy the adventures and experiences along the way.

As you may know, Ustream will no longer be supporting the ad supported live streams that Eyes On Ears relied on.  Eyes On Ears is now in the process of replacing Ustream with YouTube live.  It’s been a little bumpy so again, we thank you for your patience and support as we work through this transition.

What you may not know, is that the ads that Ustream would place on the streams did not provide any money to Eyes On Ears, nor does Eyes On Ears have any targeted ads from Google or any other ad service. 

Like public radio or TV, Eyes On Ears is entirely funded through the generosity of its fan base.  Unfortunately, we find ourselves well below our contributions compared to last year.

So with this post, I am asking you to consider sending a little magic back to Eyes On Ears in the form of a donation.  The process is easy and quick and we do not collect your personal information to sell or spam you. Think of it, when was the last time you received spam from Eyes on Ears? The only emails you receive are notifications on items you may follow in the forums.

All donations are greatly appreciated in helping Cameron and his friends to continue sharing that Disney magic with you.

Hi Fizbain,

If I purchase 2 women’s tops from the EOE store, does that help EOE out as well? Or not? Thank you EOE for everything you all do. Even if I myself can’t do any streaming as well as everyone else does.

Edited by Lauren Bullard

The EOE Gear helps get the EyesOnEars brand exposure when worn in Disney, so we listed everything at cost.   Depending on shipping cost the items purchased through the EyesOnEars website might actually end up costing us a few bucks.   The website store, and for that matter our logosoftware store hasn't been updated in quite some time; but the affiliate store won't cost us any shipping.

For the best selection of items visit  https://eyesonears.logosoftwear.com/    most of that is for past SSS events, but you should be able to select a design and customize it.

Can always do custom designs as well if you want something extra special.

22 hours ago, Lauren Bullard said:

Hi Fizbain,

If I purchase 2 women’s tops from the EOE store, does that help EOE out as well? Or not? Thank you EOE for everything you all do. Even if I myself can’t do any streaming as well as everyone else does.

13 hours ago, Waternoose said:

The EOE Gear helps get the EyesOnEars brand exposure when worn in Disney, so we listed everything at cost.   Depending on shipping cost the items purchased through the EyesOnEars website might actually end up costing us a few bucks.   The website store, and for that matter our logosoftware store hasn't been updated in quite some time; but the affiliate store won't cost us any shipping.

For the best selection of items visit  https://eyesonears.logosoftwear.com/    most of that is for past SSS events, but you should be able to select a design and customize it.

Can always do custom designs as well if you want something extra special.

@Lauren Bullard What @Waternoose said :)