Albinotrout

Moderate resorts

For mods, we love POR too and that would be my #1 choice.  Have never stayed at FQ or CB so I would choose CS second, kids liked it even though its huge.  Last time we stayed at CS  space shuttle was still a thing and we were in pool and seen it in the sky so lasting memory kids will always have.  We had driven down that trip so car was pretty close to room or navigating the huge resort mighta been a chore.

10 minutes ago, Waternoose said:

For mods, we love POR too and that would be my #1 choice.  Have never stayed at FQ or CB so I would choose CS second, kids liked it even though its huge.  Last time we stayed at CS  space shuttle was still a thing and we were in pool and seen it in the sky so lasting memory kids will always have.  We had driven down that trip so car was pretty close to room or navigating the huge resort mighta been a chore.

I thought POR is huge.

2 hours ago, Waternoose said:

yes POR is big too but the atmosphere seems to make it not such a chore, so much to take in.  if that makes sense.:blink:

Yes it’s big but the main building and pool seem pretty central to the resort. The other two seem like the buildings and pool are a lot farther to walk to.