newharmony

Thanks, wihumphrey!

Thank you, thank you for all of your great streams on youtube!! OH and I loved them! It was so much fun to "walk" along with you, and we loved hearing your descriptions. (And I have to admit...I love your laugh, wi!) You are a natural streamer and make me want to put away my phone forever!  You're the best! Thanks again!

Edited by newharmony

39 minutes ago, newharmony said:

Thank you, thank you for all of your great streams on youtube!! OH and I loved them! It was so much fun to "walk" along with you, and we love to hear your descriptions. (And I have to admit...I love your laugh, wi!) You are a natural streamer and make me want to put away my phone forever!  You're the best! Thanks again!

What NH said!

So I'm lying on my recliner (shut up Noose) and reading all of these kind comments. First, thanks for that. Second, I appreciate anyone who was able to follow along with my stream of consciousness videos. That takes a certain type of fortitude. Third, I apologize for the numerous technical glitches that occurred which my extremely limited techy knowledge was unable to correct. Lastly, NH please don't put your phone down, you're too good at this, and Albinotrout, I have little doubt that you'll be just fine.

Yes!  Thank you so much for your streams on youtube WiHumphrey!   We love to being able to access them at any time to view again!  (And we have!)  We are looking through the calendar tonight to see what WDW visits you have coming up!  

We would like to add that you are doing a great job with your streaming!  And we appreciate so much your willingness to share them with all of us!  Count us among those who have added your youtube to our favorites list!     

Albinotrout, your streams are wonderful too, and we are looking forward to Port Orleans Riverside this week!   Newharmony, don't you ever put your phone down, lol! We all love your streams!  Is a YouTube account in your future? Fingers crossed!

31 minutes ago, Fezziwig said:

Albinotrout, your streams are wonderful too, and we are looking forward to Port Orleans Riverside this week!   Newharmony, don't you ever put your phone down, lol! We all love your streams!  Is a YouTube account in your future? Fingers crossed!

Funny I am a newbie at this myself

53 minutes ago, Fezziwig said:

Well, Albinotrout, you can practice your streaming on all of us, and we will enjoy watching and joining along on your adventures!  Thank you!

Sure thing

I too thoroughly enjoy the Wihumphrey's streams and most of all the narrations!  You should move to Disney and make your own youtube channel!  I didn't see as many live, I have to get used to this new youtube thing but I will be going back to view the ones I missed!  Thanks again!