Albinotrout

Received the button

29 minutes ago, flounder1959 said:

An EOE button?  It says 3.5" button....that is a big button!  Would be good on a back pack or a hat though :)

Yes it is a big button. I wanted a hat but they show sold out so I went with the button to wear around the parks.

That's a great idea, Albinotrout.  We have shirts made up each year for SSS, but there is a generic EyesonEars shirt I think.  I have a bunch of them...They are fun to wear, often people ask about the site.  A good way to start conversation and spread the disney love!  I have little business card made with the logo and URL....hand them to people who inquire.

3 hours ago, wihumphrey said:

Yes EOE has big buttons. EOE also has hats, bags and assorted clothing items but I'm still indignant that my request for EOE swimwear has been ignored:rolleyes:

:lol::P

4 hours ago, flounder1959 said:

That's a great idea, Albinotrout.  We have shirts made up each year for SSS, but there is a generic EyesonEars shirt I think.  I have a bunch of them...They are fun to wear, often people ask about the site.  A good way to start conversation and spread the disney love!  I have little business card made with the logo and URL....hand them to people who inquire.

Little business cards are a neat idea.