Waternoose

2018 Donation Drive

On 12/29/2018 at 11:19 AM, Waternoose said:

Thanks to everyone who has donated and especially to those who have donated multiple times this year and in past years. 

I received a message asking how EOE did budgets and why they weren't for 2019 instead of 2018 so thought I would give a quick run down of how they have worked to date.

Firstly donations help pay web hosting, software, website prizes for Trivia and POTM contest (which we started back up late this year so were not in the 2018 budget) ; and in the past when we have had excess I have sent gifts to the annual meet and greet better known as EOESSS. 

EOE does not seek to make any profit all we need is enough to keep those essential expenses paid.  So the budgets have always been for the current year, with bills paid as we go.  If/when the donation pot has no money in it the expenses come out of my pocket.

If I buy Ts for prizes in bulk I anticipate the 2019 goal will be 1500.

Again - thanks to everyone who helps support EOE through financial donations, live streaming, posting on the website, facebook, twitter, youtube, etc it really takes a community to keep something like this going and we sure have a GR8 one!   

And thanks for all you do Noose!  EoE has become family, and I look forward to 2019.

WOW - that was one heck of a finish!

THANKS to those who really pulled the weight the last week; without your generosity EOE would not be possible.

Those last few donations helped EOE pay software expenses for the next 6 months!  THANKS!

May 2019 be a year filled with magical streams!