My wife bought us the Halo Power patch off of QVC and they are awesome. They stick right to your phone and you can pull them off when ever you want.

Halo Powerpatch

I also got the big one too for when I know I will be doing a lot of streaming, with a 10 foot HD USB cable. I just drop it in my backpack and have the cable hang out the top a little.

Halo Bolt

Best chargers/powerpacks I have ever seen or bought. the Bolt will last the entire week without a charge and can still jump a car no problem. It is simply amazing.

Edited by Mrhub

21 hours ago, Mrhub said:

My wife bought us the Halo Power patch off of QVC and they are awesome. They stick right to your phone and you can pull them off when ever you want.

Halo Powerpatch

I'm always on the lookout for good power banks. You haven't had any problems with the Powerpatch? The reviews on the QVC site aren't very good.

On 3/11/2018 at 1:57 PM, Mrhub said:

Halo Powerpatch

I also got the big one too for when I know I will be doing a lot of streaming, with a 10 foot HD USB cable. I just drop it in my backpack and have the cable hang out the top a little.

Halo Bolt

Best chargers/powerpacks I have ever seen or bought. the Bolt will last the entire week without a charge and can still jump a car no problem. It is simply amazing.

How heavy is the Bolt?  It holds quite a few charges!

On 3/12/2018 at 11:48 AM, kbmum said:

I'm always on the lookout for good power banks. You haven't had any problems with the Powerpatch? The reviews on the QVC site aren't very good.

kbmum,

Nope, never had a problem and I don't understand the problems most of them have with it. 

On 3/12/2018 at 3:42 PM, flounder1959 said:

How heavy is the Bolt?  It holds quite a few charges!

Flounder,

Its is about 

• Device weight: 26.6 ounces

I stick it in my backpack and I'm set

On 3/11/2018 at 1:57 PM, Mrhub said:

Halo Powerpatch

Halo Bolt

I see the bolt is listed as 58,830mWh power. But I do not see the capacity listed. Does it have anything listed for mAh?

10 hours ago, Fizbain said:

I see the bolt is listed as 58,830mWh power. But I do not see the capacity listed. Does it have anything listed for mAh?

No, I can't find anything about the mAh.