EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Mrhub

Visual room inspection

Hello all, 

Well its Monday, Jan 23 2:28 and we just got back to our room from Hollywood Studios. Wasn't in here 5 minutes and I get a knock at the door. It was a cast member stating she needs to do a visual inspection of the room. My wife gets to the room right behind her and we told the CM to come in and do what she needed to do. She asked if everything with the room was okay and if we had any problems. She gave several good looks at our table which I had all our charging wires and Monster power multi-plug surge protector. She did not notice my webcam from what I could see and did not say anything about the stuff on the table, but I do think the cleaners may have said something to someone because I notice after this CM left that the cleaners had come and emptied the trash and someone had opened the balcony door, because I have a mono pod pole i the track to keep the sliding door securely closed and it had been moved. I did have my extra cell phone streaming on another channel but I haven't reviewed all the video yet to see If I can see anyone yet. We will see what happens here. 

Hello,

I did see someone on your balcony a while ago. I saw her when I sat down at my laptop. I didn't see her look at the cam, but I don't know how long she'd been out there.  (A young woman with her hair up in a bun).

Thanks for the info.

I only have a very small camera up that is barely noticeable unless you were right in front of it. Thanks, Newharmony, I'm trying to convert the video now to watch it easier. 

So it sounds like they are aware of the cam and they haven't asked you to take it down, which is a good sign.  So weird how they are coming into rooms "to look around".