flounder1959

EOE SSS 2018 Planning

Well, no time to start planning like the present :) It's what to do when you have the Disney blues after you return home from a trip, so here goes!! I believe the weekend dates will be September 7, 8 & 9, 2018!!  Mark your calendars....more on this later!!

Besides the dates, a key item for discussion is what to do for meet ups? In the past we have done thing like;

• Pay to visit private Desert Party at Epcot ($$$ and too short is the normal thought)
  • Splitsville (fun, loosy goosy, $$)
  • YeaHa Bob (fun, loosy goosy, $ depend on how much you eat/drink)

So, what do you think would be a fun way for our stream teams to get together for some quality time?

On 1/7/2018 at 5:56 PM, oshpopham said:

Do we want to try for the Edison?  We might need to check that the dress code doesn't change between now and then.  Right now the dress codes doesn't kick in until 10:00PM.

Dress code? Ug , But I would still give it a shot. Guess I could bring my tux

Even when the dress code kicks in it isn't so bad.  No shorts accept for "dress" shorts...whatever that is.  No sleeveless shirts or tank tops.  They realize it's Walt Disney World and not downtown Manhattan or LA.  They only thing is it might change over time.

12 hours ago, oshpopham said:

Even when the dress code kicks in it isn't so bad.  No shorts accept for "dress" shorts...whatever that is.  No sleeveless shirts or tank tops.  They realize it's Walt Disney World and not downtown Manhattan or LA.  They only thing is it might change over time.

Probably no cut offs, cargo shorts may be a no no. Think golf atire? How about shoes?

I love both ideas!  I would like to do a "which way do we go" from a park where viewers can direct us to what they would like to see.  Maybe get suggestions early to schedule fast passes, etc.  I really like the interactive sessions and hope we can do more!