flounder1959

EOE SSS 2018 Planning

I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming!!!!!

Will land around 1030am on Sept 1 and not leave til 1930 on Sept 10. Bringing my DIL who has never been and we are staying at Movies.

I'm so peeved to see our MNSSHP is the day after youns are going.....Friday the 7th.

Would still love to meet up with everyone if for nothing else a hug, pic, or a drink. Is Noosey coming along by chance? I've owed him a kick in the shins for at least seven years now.

Hit me up here or on Facebook!!! 

We are now about 29 days away from SSS2018....DME tags have arrived, magic bands have arrived for some.... enroute for others....excitement is building!!  We will have a couple interactive events this trip, more info on those will be coming up!  One thing for sure, it will be a great couple weeks of streaming, laughs and memories...all shared with our EOE family!! So be sure to mark your calendars, subscribe to the Youtube channels and click on the notifications and follow the EyesonEars Facebook and Twitter pages....There will be some Disney shenanigans in September!!!

1 hour ago, flounder1959 said:

We are now about 29 days away from SSS2018....DME tags have arrived, magic bands have arrived for some.... enroute for others....excitement is building!!  We will have a couple interactive events this trip, more info on those will be coming up!  One thing for sure, it will be a great couple weeks of streaming, laughs and memories...all shared with our EOE family!! So be sure to mark your calendars, subscribe to the Youtube channels and click on the notifications and follow the EyesonEars Facebook and Twitter pages....There will be some Disney shenanigans in September!!!

Woohoo!