flounder1959

EOE SSS 2018 Planning

Just So I am sure I have the current list of attendees. May I ask everyone going to reply below? Especially if you are planning to join any of the ADRs. Every day that passes makes it almost impossible for me to add you

Alicesadventures & Ham will be coming this year on the the 7th, 8th and the morning of the 9th.  Please add us to the Cape May Buffet(sept 7), Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review(sept 8) and Trails End Breakfast (sept 9) reservations. If the Hay ride @ FW is a go please include us for that too. Thanks Fiz.

Edited by alicesadventures

8 hours ago, alicesadventures said:

Alicesadventures & Ham will be coming this year on the the 7th, 8th and the morning of the 9th.  Please add us to the Cape May Buffet(sept 7), Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review(sept 8) and Trails End Breakfast (sept 9) reservations. If the Hay ride @ FW is a go please include us for that too. Thanks Fiz.

Great to hear!! I will get started on it tomorrow

17 hours ago, alicesadventures said:

Cape May - Check! 

Trails End - Check! 

Will call on Hoop-Doo laer today

21 hours ago, alicesadventures said:

@alicesadventures All set

Hi Fiz,

Sorry, just seeing this..we have rsvp'd on FB..is that ok?  We will plan for Sunday morning Trail's End, possibly star Wars Virtual---JC has to check out his steadiness levels and then we are doing MNSSHP Sunday Night.  We are up for whatever on Monday..I will keep watching FB.  As always, you are awesome!!  Thanks! :-)

13 hours ago, tinkcrafter said:

Hi Fiz,

Sorry, just seeing this..we have rsvp'd on FB..is that ok?  We will plan for Sunday morning Trail's End, possibly star Wars Virtual---JC has to check out his steadiness levels and then we are doing MNSSHP Sunday Night.  We are up for whatever on Monday..I will keep watching FB.  As always, you are awesome!!  Thanks! :-)

No Problem. Had a few people not on FB that I wanted to be sure were on board

I'll be watching you all!  If I'm at work though I can't chat on my work computer.  For some reason I'm blocked for that but I'll be watching!

My FastPass window opens in about 30 days. IN the past, Flunder has set up FP+ for everyone that would like to hang together for rides as well. If you are interested, let me know so we can work out getting friends set up in MDE app

cc: @flounder1959 @pittsburgh_jim @wherespluto @Hello nurse @School Belle @wihumphrey @tinkcrafter @JiminyC @alicesadventures @oshpopham

Though Belle and I appreciate the offer, we are used to establishing our own pace at the parks. Face it, we're older, slower and need to know we can take a nap when needed. Unfortunately, we can't totally predict when naps are going to be necessary. I don't think Flounder knows that either but perhaps I underestimate her.:) Besides too much wihumphrey is probably not a good thing. Schoolbelle, is of course, always delightful;)

2 hours ago, wihumphrey said:

Though Belle and I appreciate the offer, we are used to establishing our own pace at the parks. Face it, we're older, slower and need to know we can take a nap when needed. Unfortunately, we can't totally predict when naps are going to be necessary. I don't think Flounder knows that either but perhaps I underestimate her.:) Besides too much wihumphrey is probably not a good thing. Schoolbelle, is of course, always delightful;)

I certainly understand. I tend to be a bit of a late stater and end up missing half the FPs. If you change your mind, we can schedule you and then you can change yours if you like