EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kopitedor

Disney Old Key West

coming to old key west September 2018 20 nights from uk first time  at this resort looking at buildings 20,19,18 one bed villa any tips good or bad any good web sits for this resort thanks  

You'll be on Miller Road in those buildings which is the 2nd to last pickup by buses. From there they go to the Hospitality House and then the parks. Same order when coming back. Allears has some decent photos of OKW, including interiors and a nice map. If you have specific questions, I'll try to help. Fiz would be the go-to guy for questions too.

Let me see what I can dig up. I usually head down to Building 55 to try and get a canal view. South Point is second stop. But, these buildings are probably close to the furthest from the main building. Part of why we like them :ph34r:

kopidetor, I don't know how many people are traveling with you but wanted you to know that the older one bedroom OKW villas have entrances to the bathroom only through the master bedroom. The buildings you are thinking about requesting fall into that category.

In the one bedroom villas, building 30 and higher, there is a doorway from the laundry room into the larger bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. There is another sink in the jacuzzi tub room which is attached to the master bedroom. 

School Belle thanks for getting back  to me we know about the bathroom no big deal all adult's wife,daughter  and  my self we do want to be by the quite pool we normally stay at POR  so hope OKW is as good 

OKW really has been good to us. Our home resort is AKL and SSR. But due to all ways being points poor we would end up at OKW. If I were to complain about anything it is the lack of a large quick serve. Olivia's rocks. Resort is always clean. CM's have always been pleasant and accommodating. We usually ask for building 55 and the quite pool there has always been nice. Every now and then you get a crowd but I believe that can happen at any pool. Be sure to check out the resort tour if they still have it in Sep 18. Tells the story of Conch Flats

thanks Fiz did not know about the resort tour, the quite pool's all get crowded every now and then but its a nice way to say hi to your neighbors.wihumphrey  have been on the  Allears web site good site,we dont fancy bean to close to  Hospitality House think it will be a bit to hustle and bustle  for us we dont mind walking thats way we like POR the grounds there are fantastic we are hoping OKW is the same 

thanks to all

ps just looked at the streaming calendar OKW in september looks busy does this mean some of us will be streaming live from the resort :):) 

Edited by kopitedor

If you get one of the buildings you mentioned and don't feel like walking to the Hospitality House then you can jump on any park bus. The next stop would be HH.

6 hours ago, kopitedor said:

thanks Fiz did not know about the resort tour, the quite pool's all get crowded every now and then but its a nice way to say hi to your neighbors.wihumphrey  have been on the  Allears web site good site,we dont fancy bean to close to  Hospitality House think it will be a bit to hustle and bustle  for us we dont mind walking thats way we like POR the grounds there are fantastic we are hoping OKW is the same 

thanks to all

ps just looked at the streaming calendar OKW in september looks busy does this mean some of us will be streaming live from the resort :):) 

Yes, yes it does. I normally mobile stream as soon as I walk out of the room. That may not be in the morning ;) :ph34r:

The "rebroadcast" on C2 is my room stream from 2015 (building 55 second floor)