Just ran a forum upgrade and it changed several of our colors .... dont be alarmed I am aware and will be going in and updating them as I see them.

This update adds several new features that I will expand on in time - if you dont find them first.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Waternoose said:

Just ran a forum upgrade and it changed several of our colors .... dont be alarmed I am aware and will be going in and updating them as I see them.

This update adds several new features that I will expand on in time - if you dont find them first.

Thanks!

I smell scavenger hunt! :ph34r:

Thanks noose!  I noticed when I logged on this morning :) little differences...color/font/size....looks great though. Poking around see some new areas to explore, maybe new or maybe i just didn't notice before.  Either way...Thanks again!!

8 hours ago, Fizbain said:

Strange, all browsers? Can you try another browser?

Seeing it in Chrome browser, not IE. The bar actually floats in Chrome. Depending on how much someone has in their post depends on where the bar sits, 

5a31c40fdd767_Bar2.thumb.JPG.6b382bcb61bed48f69b50ee95320357d.JPG

I just ran another forum upgrade, if anyone sees something totally out of the norm i.e. it appears to be broke, let me know!

Thanks!

AND, O M G I totally had missed Mr Hubs issue with Chrome,  please let me know if the latest upgrade fixed that or not.  Thanks!

I am using safari on my phone and I see some changes. A little better than before. I can actually see the button at the top and see what it says. I’ll uave to log in on a pc and see what it looks like too.

20 hours ago, Fizbain said:

Will do! Thanks for the heads up!

Any chance the upgrade support HTML5  for video and chat? 

The ustream feeds are html5;  the IRC chat is still flash based.  There are a few options available to replace it, but they all have issues that would present more headaches than they are worth right now.     There are plenty of non-irc chat aps, but they would all mean no cameron. 

We have had a hand full of members try to access the sight over mobile. Since mobile browsers do not support flash they can not interact with the site. To add to that, since adobe announced the end of life of flash in 2020, all mainstream browsers are starting to turn off flash unless you enable it. Chrome for example. It is ashame there is not a cleaner solution. I hope the developers clean them up before flash goes away