EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
flounder1959

Siemens ending sponsorship

I really don't understand why they would turn down the free monorails.  I know Seimans wanted their names on them, but so what.  Disney has names of sponsors all over the place.  Did Seimans want their logo to take up the whole monorail ???? I doubt it.

Disney has lost sponsorships before and recovered. Before Siemens General Electric sponsored Illuminations. I remember the same sort of slightly panicked reaction when GE pulled its sponsorship. I highly doubt Illuminations is going anywhere. Disney will pursue new sponsors and until then they have enough money to sponsor it themselves. I've heard they make a few bucks;)

10 hours ago, wihumphrey said:

Disney has lost sponsorships before and recovered. Before Siemens General Electric sponsored Illuminations. I remember the same sort of slightly panicked reaction when GE pulled its sponsorship. I highly doubt Illuminations is going anywhere. Disney will pursue new sponsors and until then they have enough money to sponsor it themselves. I've heard they make a few bucks;)

$$$$ :ph34r: