EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flounder1959

POP Refurb

9 posts in this topic

POP has been undergoing a hard goods refurbish and being as that is my "go to" resort I have been anxiously awaiting the pictures.  Well, I have 2 and I like what they have done.  The carpet is gone (YAY) there is a queen bed and a double Murphy bed, the tv is up on the wall and a long counter-top houses 6 drawers and a desk area. And best of all a coffee maker (Keurig)!!  Hoping they will keep the theme going through their pictures and bed throws.  I give it a two thumbs up!!

AA Pop Refurb1.jpg

AA Pop Refurb2.jpg

newharmony likes this

image-jpeg.237242

looks like the bathroom door will be a slide one and I love the sink in the bathroom.  The murphy bed is right behind the table.  Somehow the table will move and the bed will fall on your head!  LOL 

yes looks so nice WITHOUT carpet!  I know carpet is homey but it's so dirty and hard to keep clean.  and yucky...I hate when you see stains on the carpet, can you imagine the things you can't see on a carpet!  :wacko:

I think the queen bed alone is a great addition.   When we go on vacation and get stuck with a double bed, DH and I are not happy campers lol.

mwalter59 likes this

Space and cleanliness is a huge improvement!  It just looks so clean, well of course no one stayed there yet but it will be much easier to keep clean. 

well I thought I had more pictures....grrr :wacko:

Edited by wdwnut

12 hours ago, TiggerPiglet said:

I think the queen bed alone is a great addition.   When we go on vacation and get stuck with a double bed, DH and I are not happy campers lol.

When we travel alone, we will often book a king room. Queen beds seem so small since we got a king at home. LOL

TiggerPiglet likes this