EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gringrinnyghost

TONIGHT: LIVE FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM!

5 posts in this topic

Tonight at Nine PM eastern time “Wishes: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams" will have its finale. Wishes has been lighting up the night sky above Cinderella Castle since October of 2003. For nearly fourteen years, Guests have joined Jiminy Cricket, the Blue Fairy and countless others in the search of a wish come true. Tonight, Wishes will give its final performance at the Magic Kingdom, making way for the new nighttime spectacular, “Happily Ever After. On October 9, 2003, Wishes debuted under the direction of Vice-President of Parades & Spectaculars, Steve Davison, who was assigned to create a replacement for the 32-year-old Fantasy in the Sky fireworks. Wishes revolve around the wishes of famous Disney characters - good and bad. During different parts of the show, a "wishing star" firework shoots, approximately 100 feet above the castle’s bright spires. While most of the characters in the show are only heard as part of the show's music track, Wishes also features an appearance from Tinker Bell as she flies from the tallest spire of Cinderella Castle. Tonight we proudly present at Nine PM eastern time live from The Magic Kingdom - “Wishes: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams." So, let’s all make one last wish, and do as dreamers do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEP4xeMxWm8

Yep , new show runs tomorrow night. Disney is streaming it live tomorrow night

Given the fact Disney is streaming HEA tonight, I don't think I'll go in park tonight. It was way to crowded last night, and I didn't get home till 1am last night - After being at Universal at 7:40am yesterday. I think I am going to wait this one out.