Sign in to follow this  
newharmony

You've just been teleported to Disney World...

I'm pretty sure I just had breakfast at Trails End in Fort Wilderness and now I'm catching a snooze on one of the rocking chairs on the porch.  Then I'll be taking a stroll over to the barn to say Howdy to all my equine friends before moseying over to the Trading Post to check out the latest in Fort Wilderness merchandise and must haves.  What a lovely morning indeed.

17 hours ago, MizFiz said:

I'm pretty sure I just had breakfast at Trails End in Fort Wilderness and now I'm catching a snooze on one of the rocking chairs on the porch.  Then I'll be taking a stroll over to the barn to say Howdy to all my equine friends before moseying over to the Trading Post to check out the latest in Fort Wilderness merchandise and must haves.  What a lovely morning indeed.

You had me at the nap-_-

I would be next in line to go on Soarin' Around the World.  We haven't been there since it switched over and would really like to see this.  The music from the original is one of my favourite things to listen to period, not just Disney music.  Then after that over to Biergarten for dinner and some oom-pah-pah.