Sign in to follow this  
newharmony

You've just been teleported to Disney World...

1 hour ago, wihumphrey said:

I have this recurring dream of running up and down along side a bar with a crazed man singing and playing a piano and people laughing at me ("at me" not "with me"). A nightmare actually. Oh yeah......a glass of red wine.

I think you forgot to add that you were also searching for a bathroom in Japan. LMAO

I am doing one of two things....In the morning.....Sitting at a table outside the Electric Umbrella with a Starbucks iced drink listening to Epcot music, watching the fountain and the people hurrying to get to their first ride OR in the afternoon/evening I have a grand marnier slushie in my hand sitting in a shady spot with Wherespluto people watching :)  Either way I am in Epcot!

Taking this a bit more seriously, I'm sitting on my balcony in the early morning with my first cup of coffee, enjoying the wonderful Boardwalk view. Crescent Lake is as smooth as a mirror with the Boardwalk buildings reflecting off the water. By my second cup of coffee, I can clearly smell the reassuring odors coming from Boardwalk Bakery, the Boardwalk music almost imperceptively has begun, and Friendship boats come around the bend quietly gliding to their new morning destinations. The day begins.

I'm strolling through the Animal Kingdom walking trails, camera in hand. No, wait, I'm walking through the gardens in the United Kingdom pavilion, camera in hand. Ah, who am I kidding. I'm sitting in Adventureland, people watching and enjoying a Dole Whip, camera hanging around my neck.

On 4/9/2017 at 10:17 AM, Waternoose said:

On kali river rapids with the kids; which means its around 90° and were all having a heck of a good time getting soaked.

So you picture Cameron about to get wet, dream about getting soaked on Kali Rapids and go by the name of WATERnoose. Have you had this obsession with water looked into Noose? Perhaps a release of sorts would be helpful with ridding you of this aqua-obsessive behavior. Perhaps a vacation to WDW, perhaps in early September, would give you the peace you so obviously need? :rolleyes: