Sign in to follow this  
Waternoose

Forum Upgrade

The forum upgrade is nearing completion and I have changed our DNS info so you will all start seeing the new site; everyone should be on the new site by the end of the weekend at the latest.   Change can often be tough as we get used to one thing and then overnight things become unfamiliar, but based on the age of our previous forum this change is without question a good one.

Explorer the forums, topics and make a post or two to get familiar with the new system .  Be sure to check out the photo and video gallery, and the brand new features like the leaderboard and member map.

Let me know if you have any errors or issues that need to be addressed; also let me know if you have any request for a feature.

Thanks!

So I was exploring the new forums and in the process of checking out the Calendar I noticed that there is always 11-16 birthdays every day of every month this year. It looks like it might be different members each day as well. Do we actually have that many people registered here, or is this an "undocumented feature"?

Edited by ZWarrior

19 minutes ago, ZWarrior said:

So I was exploring the new forums and in the process of checking out the Calendar I noticed that there is always 11-16 birthdays every day of every month this year. It looks like it might be different members each day as well. Do we actually have that many people registered here, or is this an "undocumented feature"?

We currently show 4,904 members, so the answer is yes! If people list a birth date, it will be there.  Not all members choose to list one.   And with the update to the site, look forward to that number growing!

2 minutes ago, kbmum said:

It looks like the upcoming streams were wiped off the calendar. Mine is missing for sure (August), but I know there were streams during other months.

Some other people mentioned that last night. I still see them all . I am guessing it is a permission issue. Will follow up with @Waternoose and get him to take a look

Will sort out Calendar this evening when I get home from work.   EDIT .... check events now.

Any post made in the last week + after I had started migration will not have been saved here; everything else was confirmed to have crossed over without any loss of data.   WP when did you make that post?

I see one you created  titled  "Try This- Not That - Dining Opinions" 

WP,  I checked the old forum and it appears the thread you might be talking about was created just after I began migration;  if you forgot what you had posted and want to post again let me know and I will forward the content to you.