Waternoose

2017 Donation Drive

7 hours ago, mwalter59 said:

After averaging a trip a year for 13 years, we haven't been since 2013 and it's killing me.  LOL  The streamers here really help give a me a taste of being there.

Great to have you along for the virtual ride!

OK, folks, you have all done so well thus far. It has been 6 months since I last went Public Television and we are now at 76%. Can we make the last 24% before the end of the year?

I for one will be adding a little more to my donation today. Can you spare a few dollars more for video from the parks? If you can't spend the money on the tickets to the parks maybe the Disney budget can afford a little bit for EoE video streams.

http://www.eyesonears.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations

Edited by ZWarrior

Hello all,

Well it is getting to the end of the year and time to drive to 100% funding. I have been working with Waternoose to start making 3D printed Cameron's. Unfortunately 3D printing is not quite the clink and print process yet. So my first attempts are a bit of a mess. But! They are prototypes. 

So for the first time ever, I am going to offer 3D cameron prototypes as an incentive. These are all poorly printed, but you can see where we are going with this. 

The next $50 or more donation will get free this very 3D printed Cameron prototype

Fizbain20171106_073150.thumb.jpg.53ad0592b7619ebd9cad67938538a92d.jpg

On 11/6/2017 at 9:04 AM, Fizbain said:

Hello all,

Well it is getting to the end of the year and time to drive to 100% funding. I have been working with Waternoose to start making 3D printed Cameron's. Unfortunately 3D printing is not quite the clink and print process yet. So my first attempts are a bit of a mess. But! They are prototypes. 

So for the first time ever, I am going to offer 3D cameron prototypes as an incentive. These are all poorly printed, but you can see where we are going with this. 

The next $50 or more donation will get free this very 3D printed Cameron prototype

Fizbain20171106_073150.thumb.jpg.53ad0592b7619ebd9cad67938538a92d.jpg

@School Belle asked for one of the lower quality 3D prints, so this one is still available. I will ship this for free to the next person to donate $25 or more to EOE. 

We are SO close to actually reaching 100% of our budget for 2017. Would you consider making it happen?

I'm sorry, do we allow math on these forums?

3 hours ago, School Belle said:

So, by my imprecise calculations we need  just a little bit over $250 to reach our yearly funding. 

We need 5 people to give $50.00 or 10 people to give $25.00 or we need 50 people to give $5.

Let's get this done!

1 minute ago, Fizbain said:

Thanks @flounder1959 for your donation! These 3D camerons are going fast!! I have another in very similar condition that I will send to the next $25 or greater donation.... Hurry up, there only a few of these left :ph34r:

Happy to support my Disney Fix :)  Who is gonna be next?

Bumping this up as we finish out 2017.  Let's make our goal for the year and cover 100% of the costs to run EOE.  Any donation, no matter how small...$10, $20, $50...they all add up!  We need to make sure EOE is here in 2018 for us to enjoy...Keeping our Eyes on the Ears!! 

Thanks to everyone who donated and/or contributed in 2017; you truly make what we are doing here possible!

This past year we upgraded out site software and the additional cost was offset by the generous donations of EOE members like you.  In 2017 we had 31 donations (most of all time) with many of those made by repeat donators.  Without your passion for sharing the magic; it would be impossible to do what we do; thank you!

May 2018 be a magical year for each and every one of you!