EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waternoose

2017 Donation Drive

55 posts in this topic

As you all know EyesOnEars relies on donations to meet operating cost. Reviewing our past years donations it is clear that we have a core group of supporters who have been very loyal over the years they should all be very much appreciated by all of us. With that said we have only met operating cost 1 time in all our years and several years we were barely over 50%; that means all the cost are absorbed by myself.

This year we really need to upgrade our software which is going to add $475 to our yearly expenses. With that in mind I need to ask those of you who have enjoyed EOE over the years if you are able to make a donation please do so.

Thanks!

http://eyesonears.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations

http://www.eyesonears.com/topic/1102-eyes-on-ears-supporters/

ZWarrior and flounder1959 like this

WOW, quickest leap I think we have ever made in a short time; thanks to everyone who has donated.

Glad to do it 'Noose!

Alright, alright, alright! We are now 27% there, let's push this sucker over 30% by end of March!

You guys are awesome! We are now at 44% of the goal. Can we make it to 50%?!?

I feel like I am on Public Television. :D

If you act now you too can guarantee access to live streams from the Most Magical Place on Earth for hundreds of viewers. But without your support this will all go away. It's because of viewers like you that we can provide these streams from all over the Disney world (see what I did there?) at all hours. Please won't you give?

:D

Bumping this one up....I'm truly honored to have made such great "Disney" friends here and know we all want to see EOE thrive and grow....We'll be here for a long time! What a great show of support, You Rock!! Its only March and we are at 44%....amazing!!

Bumping this one up....I'm truly honored to have made such great "Disney" friends here and know we all want to see EOE thrive and grow....We'll be here for a long time! What a great show of support, You Rock!! Its only March and we are at 44%....amazing!!

Of a higher target