EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
NEmickeyfan

2017 Summer Stream Symposium

Thanks NE!! Hear Ye, Hear Ye....let the planning of the EOE SSS2017 Shenanigators World Tour begin!!! LOLOL So much fun to be had, lots of new things to see and do. Personally, I look forward to Pandora (Avatar Land) and all that it will offer, perhaps finally Rivers of Light, some new Star Wars stuff in DHS, Planet Hollywood Observatory in DHS (the Guy Fieri menu looks delish!), I'd like to try for Characters in Flight again....lots to look forward to!!

Thanks NE!! Hear Ye, Hear Ye....let the planning of the EOE SSS2017 Shenanigators World Tour begin!!! LOLOL So much fun to be had, lots of new things to see and do. Personally, I look forward to Pandora (Avatar Land) and all that it will offer, perhaps finally Rivers of Light, some new Star Wars stuff in DHS, Planet Hollywood Observatory in DHS (the Guy Fieri menu looks delish!), I'd like to try for Characters in Flight again....lots to look forward to!!

What she said! :ph34r:

In case there are new people who would like to attend, can we have one "free" event, so as not to put a cost on every meeting? Just a "meet at the fountain" for an hour, or something informal? Just a suggestion.

Edited by newharmony

In case there are new people who would like to attend, can we have one "free" event, so as not to put a cost on every meeting? Just a "meet at the fountain" for an hour, or something informal? Just a suggestion.

Agreed!

This is a great idea. It might even be an opening event for SSS..... just a no pressure meet and greet.

Great idea, nh!

Tentatively Mrs. Wolf and myself are planning to attend. we just filed our disney money err taxes yesterday and that part looks good. we are trying to see if my mother in law will keep all 4 kids for us for the short trip we are going to make down there lol! but if everythign pans out we will be there on 9/7 thursday night kind of later 8-9ish and leaving on monday 9/11

Fabulous!! Hope it all works out, look forward to meeting you!

it's all worked out!!! mom in law is keeping the kiddoes! woohoo! we will be therefrom 7th-10s leaving the 11th in the morning!

Awesome Sauce!!! :ph34r:

This is how I see it so far

Sep 7 - 5PM Via Napoli 470661594508 (confirmed)Fiz/Miz, FL ,PJ , WP/HN

- 7PM MNSSHP

Sep 8 - 11&11:10 AM Beaches and Cream (Confirmed) (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)470661622216 470661621592

- 5PM Still trying to get -Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)

- 6:30 Boat to Roost (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)

- 7:30- 7:45PM River Roost for Yeaha Bob (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)

Sep 9 - 2PM Tomorrowland Terrace Meet up (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, NH, OH, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)

- 6:45PM Le Celliar (Confirmed) (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, NH, OH, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2) 470661606826

- 9PM Illuminations (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2)

Sep 10 - 9:30AM TrailsEnd ( Confirmed) (Fiz, Miz, PJ, Flounder, NH, OH, WP, HN, Osh, MizOsh, Wolf1, Wolf2) 470661606070 - NH,OH let me know when you decide for sure. Can easier to remove than add

- 5PM Yak Yeti (Confirmed) (Fiz/Miz, FL ,PJ , WP/HN, Osh/MizOsh, Wolf1/2) 470661606455

Let me know any concerns