Sign in to follow this  
ZWarrior

MK Train Station Rope Drop is out.

I agree. It is probably designed to drive more traffic into the shops and dining areas before park open. Although I know that they are a business and have to make a profit, sometimes it just seems to be so very blatant.

I'm also wondering how early EMH days will work. If the castle show starts at 8:55 you have to think they will start letting people onto Main Street at 8:30. So if you are a resort guest and get there at 8:40 for EMH, how do you get past the crowds on Main Street? Will you be forced to get there at 8:00 on EMH days in order to be able to get in?

I'm also wondering how early EMH days will work. If the castle show starts at 8:55 you have to think they will start letting people onto Main Street at 8:30. So if you are a resort guest and get there at 8:40 for EMH, how do you get past the crowds on Main Street? Will you be forced to get there at 8:00 on EMH days in order to be able to get in?

Very good point. I have to believe that they will have to create a new location for the EMH attendees to go through so they aren't stuck in the crowds. Although they are pretty bad in how they treat the guests, I can't see them hosing the resort people that are spending a ton of money so that they have that priviledge. Unless EMH becomes a add-on feature. Hmmm.