My sister and I are staying at BWV on September 26th through to 29th with our parents to. It can't come soon enough. My sister loves going to Disney cuz it gets her away from house chores she says. Plus She gets to be outside and we love the food and wine festival at Epcot.

Hey St.Augustine, I'll be down there Sept. 29-Oct. 2. Maybe we can wave to each other. Message me if you and your sis would like to arrange a meet...I'll be in EP on the 29th, a.m. MK and p.m. DS on 30th, a.m. AK (this may change if they get Rivers of Light up while I'm there) and p.m. MK on 1st, and probably blizzard beach and springs on the 2nd. I'd be happy to chat over a snack or a drink or some such... :)

Found this in the Technical Assistance Forum. NE provides a tutorial for streaming with a cell phone:

http://www.eyesonears.com/topic/2157-live-streaming-with-a-phone-tutorial/

and with a computer and webcam.

http://www.eyesonears.com/topic/2156-live-streaming-with-a-computer-tutorial/

Hope this is helpful! Thanks NE for the tutorials!

Ok I finally found some time to read up on how to stream on my iPhone 6. I book marked it. I see that I have to turn in a stream request but I don't know what time I can stream or when I can stream.

Most of use just do a request for a Mobile stream and then we stream as we can during our visits to the parks and resorts. constant streaming eats through your battery very quickly, unless you are like Fiz and have a car battery in your backpack. :D

We actually carry around back up battery packs from Anker that we purchased from Amazon (worked very well for Dear daughter when she was in Europe for three weeks this summer), but the fuel rod might be a better option. You buy it once and then can exchange your used up fuel rod for new at WDW. It is cheaper to order it than to buy at Disney, I think you save about $5. http://www.fuel-rod....com/.��Exchange

Here is the info if purchased at a Fuel Rod Kiosk in WDW:

FuelRod kiosks dispense portable charging batteries for $30.00 each, which includes:

• A portable charging battery
  • 6″ USB Type A to micro-USB cable (for most Android devices)
  • One Apple 30-pin to USB cable
  • One Apple Lightning to USB cable

The purchase is not a rental, the charging device will belong to guest after purchase.

The kiosk will be located in the following locations:

• Magic Kingdom
    • Tomorrowland Light and Power Co.
    • Big Top Souvenirs
    • Pecos Bill’s
    • Curtain Call Collectibles

[*]Epcot

• Disney Traders

[*]Disney’s Hollywood Studios

• Celebrity 5 & 10

[*]Disney’s Animal Kingdom

• Island Mercantile

[*]Disney Springs

• Marketplace Disney Photo Imaging
    • DisneyQuest

[*]ESPN Wide World of Sports

• ESPN Clubhouse Shop

The novel thing about the concept is that depleted batteries can be simply swapped out for fully charged ones at any of these kiosks. Depleted batteries can be swapped out for no added charge after purchase by guests, meaning they may never have to actually charge one themselves. Guests may also choose to charge the battery on their own with the included cable, of course.

Edited by tinkcrafter

Oh ok. I didn't know. Now I need to go back and read up on how I actually stream on my iPhone.

These days it really has gotten rather easy. Install the Ustream app. Open app and log in with provided user/pass. Point camera at subject and click the round red button. And you poof your live.