Sign in to follow this  
newharmony

EoESSS 2017 planning

So How about:

Thu 7th

Dinner (maybe early streamer could join)

8PM YeaHaa Bob (maybe early streamer could join)

Fri 8th

Sat 9th

2PM TomorrowLad Terrace meet n greet

6PM Le Celliar

9PM Illuminations at NE Rock?

Sun 10Th

9:30AM AM Trails End Breakfast

This looks good. We just have to wait to see when they are scheduling MNSSHP so we can do some plundering. :)

Looks like we have to change our plans. We'll be at Disney for EoESSS on Sept 8 and 9. We do plan on attending the Tomorrowland Terrace meet-up and dinner Saturday night. I'll let you know about Sunday morning's breakfast at Trail's End. With our plans later in the month, a camping trip that close to the second trip will be too tiring for OH so we'll just stay at Pop on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll be watching every minute!

Looks like we have to change our plans. We'll be at Disney for EoESSS on Sept 8 and 9. We do plan on attending the Tomorrowland Terrace meet-up and dinner Saturday night. I'll let you know about Sunday morning's breakfast at Trail's End. With our plans later in the month, a camping trip that close to the second trip will be too tiring for OH so we'll just stay at Pop on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll be watching every minute!

Sorry we're going to miss you two. Hopefully another time.

nh, I am so glad you'll be there for the weekend, it will be great to see you Thinking ahead to Hawaii, I can't wait for the streams! I will be watching YOU TOO!! Such an exciting trip, need to save your energy for sure!!

Edited by flounder1959

Got your cellphone, drink and shutter glasses in there and the theme shananigators ....

Color changes to match a particular shirt color will be quick and easy to do; if interested let me know.   I will do my best to get them done - sooner the better if you wait till August you might miss out.