EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newharmony

EoESSS 2017 planning

95 posts in this topic

So How about:

Thu 7th

Dinner (maybe early streamer could join)

8PM YeaHaa Bob (maybe early streamer could join)

Fri 8th

Sat 9th

2PM TomorrowLad Terrace meet n greet

6PM Le Celliar

9PM Illuminations at NE Rock?

Sun 10Th

9:30AM AM Trails End Breakfast

This looks good. We just have to wait to see when they are scheduling MNSSHP so we can do some plundering. :)

flounder1959 likes this

I will be with you all in spirit (and watching on my laptop!).

I swear, as soon as I can ditch my kids in the beginning of a school year, I will be there!!

:D

We're gonna hold you to it, Dazey!!

pittsburgh_jim likes this

Looks like we have to change our plans. We'll be at Disney for EoESSS on Sept 8 and 9. We do plan on attending the Tomorrowland Terrace meet-up and dinner Saturday night. I'll let you know about Sunday morning's breakfast at Trail's End. With our plans later in the month, a camping trip that close to the second trip will be too tiring for OH so we'll just stay at Pop on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll be watching every minute!

Fizbain and School Belle like this

Looks like we have to change our plans. We'll be at Disney for EoESSS on Sept 8 and 9. We do plan on attending the Tomorrowland Terrace meet-up and dinner Saturday night. I'll let you know about Sunday morning's breakfast at Trail's End. With our plans later in the month, a camping trip that close to the second trip will be too tiring for OH so we'll just stay at Pop on Friday and Saturday nights. We'll be watching every minute!

Sorry we're going to miss you two. Hopefully another time.

newharmony and flounder1959 like this

nh, I am so glad you'll be there for the weekend, it will be great to see you Thinking ahead to Hawaii, I can't wait for the streams! I will be watching YOU TOO!! Such an exciting trip, need to save your energy for sure!!

Edited by flounder1959
School Belle and Fizbain like this

1 hour ago, flounder1959 said:

Shirts...we need to start thinking shirts!!!

Waternoose is working on our Cameron Shenanigator. My guess is he pout it on hold while build the new site

pittsburgh_jim likes this