EyesOnEars - Disney Forums + Live Disney Webcams

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newharmony

EoESSS 2017 planning

95 posts in this topic

Hijacking the thread!!!!

Miz and I plan on going to WDW the first two weeks of Sep with first day being the Sunday or Saturday before labor day. So last few years we have all been gathering the first Fri, Sat, Sun after Labor Day

So if I had to guess for 2017

We will try to plan for Sep 3-16

So Long weekend for SSS would be Sep 8, 9 10

So, short Q/A process has lead to agreement that we will try for EOESSS in Sep , So maybe it is EOESepStreamSymposium?

So Long weekend for SSS would be Sep 8, 9 10 and will be dates we work to plan the larger group gatherings.

I think Bob is on the list again. Any other ideas? Dinner at Epcot or Epcot resort then maybe we book a private dessert party again?

Miz and I plan on going to WDW the first two weeks of Sep with first day being the Sunday or Saturday before labor day. So last few years we have all been gathering the first Fri, Sat, Sun after Labor Day

So if I had to guess for 2017

So Long weekend for SSS would be Sep 8, 9 10

Those dates look good!

flounder1959 and Fizbain like this

I don't think I'll be able to come in September. My mom says she's not going in September anymore. It's too hot for her these days.

Certainly understandable. It can still be rather toasty in Sep

Hijacking the thread!!!!

For 2017

So Long weekend for SSS would be Sep 8, 9 10 and will be dates we work to plan the larger group gatherings.

I think Bob is on the list again.

Any other ideas?

Dinner at Epcot or Epcot resort then maybe we book a private dessert party again?

So, since you asked...... a few things on my must do list are: Abracdabra Bar and ice cream at Ample Hills Creamery at Boardwalk, dinner at Chefs de France (and I'm sure there will be others), Characters in Flight (I'll get up there sooner or later) and more time at Disney Springs (with a dinner at a new restaurant) and the Behind the Seeds tour (never got there this year). Any new fireworks or night shows and I'm sure there were be plenty!!! AND if food and wine time perhaps another cooking experience :) . MNSSHP and Bob are always on my list as well. Wouldn't mind revisiting O'hana or Wave.

So, since you asked...... a few things on my must do list are: Abracdabra Bar and ice cream at Ample Hills Creamery at Boardwalk, dinner at Chefs de France (and I'm sure there will be others), Characters in Flight (I'll get up there sooner or later) and more time at Disney Springs (with a dinner at a new restaurant) and the Behind the Seeds tour (never got there this year). Any new fireworks or night shows and I'm sure there were be plenty!!! AND if food and wine time perhaps another cooking experience :) . MNSSHP and Bob are always on my list as well. Wouldn't mind revisiting O'hana or Wave.

Ample Hills is a great choice.....wonderful ice cream. Abracadbra is quaint but rather small. Unless the place was dead a larger group would find it a tight fit.

flounder1959 likes this

We have reservations at Fort Wilderness for Sept 7 - 12. It's a preferred site, meaning it will be near the dock (our favorite location!) Belle, hopefully we can meet up with you and Humphrey on the 7th. :)

Fizbain and wihumphrey like this

I assume there's a charge for the activities members of EOE's want to participate in. Like someone plans all of this and we pay a fee to participate. I'm curious as to how this works.

I agree with Chefs de France, Characters in Flight, MSSSHP and Behind the Seeds tour. I would like the try STK in Disney Springs.

flounder1959 likes this

So I don't think I'll be attending this year either. I may be going in November for a Disney wedding! Soo exciting to think about a Disney wedding!

Fizbain likes this

I'd love to try STK as well!

Gainsville Girl, you are correct. We ask who would like to join, get a head count, make a reservation and then each person pays for their dinner (although we usually just split the bill by the number of attendees).

Fizbain likes this

Cynthia and I will be at Disney Springs on January the 2nd and are thinking about going to STK after our movie. Just for drinks though and some desserts. Hoping we can get Fork & Screen for "Rogue One". That will be dinner then STK.

So I don't think I'll be attending this year either. I may be going in November for a Disney wedding! Soo exciting to think about a Disney wedding!

As well you should be!! Enjoy!

We're going September 3 - 8 for our bi-annual family trip. These dates best worked out for our kids and us. We can do some appetizer streaming for SSS:). I'm sure you all will be fine without us.

You can help us get things started!! Will try to catch up to you during overlap. Of course, family first! That is the entire point of Disney, Enjoy!

We're going September 3 - 8 for our bi-annual family trip. These dates best worked out for our kids and us. We can do some appetizer streaming for SSS:). I'm sure you all will be fine without us.

We may overlap a day or two, hope we get to catch up then!!

Fizbain likes this