Winnie

Tree house villas

Has anyone stayed in the tree houses? If so how did you like it and also how did transportation work? I'm assuming you have to walk back and forth from the tree house to the resort? Thanks for any info 😀

WE stayed there a few years back. There is a separate bus that runs from the Tree houses to the main bus stop in Saratoga. They say it runs every 7 min but it always seems longer than there. There is/was a boat stop to downtown.

We really enjoyed the rooms but getting around can certainly be a bit of a challenge. I would stay there again but we are on a much slower schedule now days. May be cool if they added golf carts like at Fort Wilderness so you can drive to the bus area

When I talked to reservations they mentioned a lot of people rent golf carts but I'm not sure if she was saying they had then available to rent or if people rent them elsewhere and bring them. I will have to call back and get more information.We are wanting to do a big family vacation and know they sleep a lot!