Sign in to follow this  
TiggerPiglet

If you been wondering what happened to Off Kilter, wonder no more

Right now it's just for one weekend, but I wonder if they'll sign them for the whole season if they have a good showing:

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/airtime/airtime-1.489637/cedar-point-snares-popular-former-disney-theme-park-band-off-kilter-to-play-labor-day-weekend-1.610096

I miss Off Kilter. and Mo Rockin....The Lumber Jacks just don't compare, they are a "once and done" to me. If they do play Cedar Point more often, I wonder how long a drive from CT :)

Watched the lumberjacks on youtube - dont think they will be around long.

I saw them when I was there last year, and they were just "OK". They didn't seem to have the chemistry with the crowd that Off Kilter did.

I can't recall which trip it was when we first heard Off Kilter, but we just stopped and listened for quite awhile.  They are such a cool group - always a good time when they are playing and it was sad when I heard that they were leaving Epcot.

Believe we were able to see them on 2 visits; now I listen to them on a CD I bought on eBay.  ;-)

Two of the members of Off Kilter play at Scat Cats (the lounge at French Quarter) on most evenings. We often go there to listen when we're at Disney. Check out Jason and Billy / Billy and Jason on Facebook for dates. Other Off Kilter members often substitute or show up to play along. Great fun!