Sign in to follow this  
SplashMoun10

Never Have I Ever...

Finally, one I can answer!:) We went to the Spirit of Aloha dinner in October...the food was great, and I guess most people liked the show. But, I work at a theatre, so to me it was ridiculously bad as a show. Food was excellent. icon_smile.gif

Never have I ever ridden Kali River Rapids.

We have stayed at POFQ, here's the deal....it's tranquil, in lush settings, and you get to boat ride to Down Town Disney...

Never have I gone up and down in the huge balloon at Down Town Disney.

icon_wow.gif

We have stayed at POFQ, here's the deal....it's tranquil, in lush settings, and you get to boat ride to Down Town Disney...

Never have I gone up and down in the huge balloon at Down Town Disney.

icon_wow.gif

We rode Characters in Flight for the first time in Sept 2010. Had a great time. Pretty cool looking around Downtown and Saratoga Springs form the Air. Mush more stable than I thought it would be. Shorter than I had hoped. But not bad for the $$. We kept trying to get back and ride at night but it was always too windy. Will try again this year.

Never have I been to the original Discovery Island....

Never have I been so SCARED...when riding Soarin I was panting, srewing my eyes closed, and felt as if I was flying off the edge of the world. Kids were having hysterics....MY FEET WERE ONLY ABOUT 2ft off the ground!!!!!

Never again.....

I LOVE Soarin' ... the special smell effects really make the ride more enjoyable.

Never have I ever been on a Disney Cruise (but I hope to within the next year or two).

:)

I'm with you klick4nick, I can't do heights. While Soarin' is a great ride, just too real for me! I wander the Seas with Nemo & friends while my wife rides Soarin'.

Heights scare the daylights out of me. I like rollercoasters but that initial slow climb up that first hill to get things started is a real challenge. If I look down I'm toast. So the first time I went on Soarin I almost lost it ( no, not by tossing my cookies on the riders below, by screaming and crying like a little girl STOP THIS THING AND LET ME OFF-I DON'T WANT TO DIE ! ! ! ) because I had read up on it beforehand and I knew how far off the ground I was in that top row. But now I make sure ( and my wife makes darn sure ) that we sit in the bottom row and that I can handle.

Never have I ever been on Dumbo.

I love DHS think Fantasmic is the Best Show put on

Never have i ever done a Segway Tour but hope to change that here soon.

We have done the Segway Tour in EPCOT and LOVED it!! I recommend first thing in the morning icon_eek.gif when the park is empty!

Never have I ever been to MVMCP...

Loved seeing the MVMCP, highly recommend it.

Never have I ever been on Tower of Terror. My older one had gone on with my DH years ago while I stayed with my younger one. She loved the drop, but was scared senseless by the twilight zone pre-show lol. Needless to say she refuses to go back on and since it's just the kids and I that go now, I feel bad leaving her by herself. I figure one day I'll get on there:)